giovedì 15 giugno 2023




 When you feel bad it is because you are thinking about situations that generate that negative emotion in you.

Before I thought that I was worthless and that anyone could be luckier than me to feel loved by others.

It was in those lacks of love that I found the love of my life.

The love of my life is the love that everyone once lost but can find if they want.

I don't remember which path I was following when I realized that I lost the love of my life, that love that belongs to me and is the only pure and true one.

Over the years I have met many people who were not willing to love me.

Going through similar situations throughout my life I was able to realize where the love of my life was.

When I found him I hugged him and told him that I was never going to lose him again.

I told him that I was going to fight so that nothing would separate us again.

I hugged him so hard that I almost didn't let him breathe.

I couldn't believe that I finally found it. I found you without looking for you because I didn't know the true meaning of self-love.

In the midst of all that scarcity I was able to find my most valuable treasure, which is my love.

The love of your life is your self-love and the day you find it you will be able to know and understand what true happiness is.

Your self-love is in those things that you do not value about yourself.

Your self-love is underneath those insecurities.

Your self-love is behind that fear .

Your self love is in every act of love you do for yourself.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Art Mounster:  You are happier loving than hating In my life I h...

Art Mounster:  You are happier loving than hating In my life I h... :   You are happier loving than hating   In my life I have seen many unh...